9 Reasons Couples Never Stop Fighting
In this eye-opening report, Dr. Kathy reveals that 9 behaviors that keep most couples locked in combat. She specifically discusses:
- How a lack of positivity and optimism can kill your relationship, and what you can do about it.
- How the lack of quality time causes your marriage to suffer and how you can slowly increase the time you spend together.
- How the absence of praise and compliments affects your relationship and the steps you can take to re-introduce these behaviors.
- How constant nit-picking and complaining affects your spouse and what to do instead.
- How keeping score in your relationship is causing you both to suffer.
- The importance of "soft starts" to conversations, especially difficult discussions.
- Why you must validate your partner's feelings, even if you don't agree with them.
- Why you need to take responsibility for your contribution to the problem if you want to break the cycle of fighting.
- How not compromising hurts your relationship and keeps you having the same old fight again and again.
After reviewing this report, you'll be able to identify these 9 pitfalls and replace them with better behaviors.