The 5 Love Languages
Learning your own love language, as well as that of your spouse, is the best way to love and be loved.
We all want to be loved and feel truly, deeply valued. But did you know that we all love differently?
Turns out that we receive love in unique and personal ways. You might feel most cherished when someone gives you a stunning bouquet of flowers and a touching, hand-written note... while your best friend most appreciates a dinner out and someone to help her clean the house.
In this powerful 1 week class, you'll discover your love language, your spouse's language, and how to "speak each other's language", so you can communicate better and feel more valued.
What You'll Discover
- How to determine your love language, so you can ask for what you really want and need to feel loved.
- How to determine your spouse's love language, so you can strengthen the connection in your marriage.
- How to communicate with a Words of Affirmation type, so you make your spouse feel more important and needed.
- How to connect with a Quality Time type, so you can increase closeness and intimacy.
- How to love a Gifts type, so you can show that you value and appreciate them.
- How to support an Acts of Service type, so you can reduce tension and increase connection.
- How to care for a Physical Touch type, so you can increase the warmth, compassion, and friendship in your marriage.
- How to work together to speak the other's language and really transform your communication..
What You'll Get
This class is 1 week long and is designed to take about 5 minutes per day.
Each day, you'll receive a brief customized training that contains a Core Concept and an Action Item.
The Core Concept is a simple, easy-to-understand lesson that will teach you a key principle of healthy relationships.
The Action Item is a practical step you need to take that day to strengthen your marriage.
And... each class contains special bonuses.... videos, activities, quizzes, and printable articles, games, and date night ideas. All of this at no extra charge.
And you can go through this program on your own or as a couple!
Try It Risk Free
It doesn't get easier than this... and it's risk free!
If you're not happy with your class for any reason, just let us know and you'll receive a full refund.
No hassle, no questions asked.
What People Have Said About This Class
"The best thing you can do for your marriage. My hubby and I have learned so much and it has greatly strengthened our marriage and deepened our love for each other." -Melissa M.
"Amazing tips that changed my marriage." - Franco F
"Very informative and useful information I thought.." -Shannon R.
"The principles are applicable to all couples and help to build strong love relationships." -John B.
"Truly a miracle! Amazing content that takes complex relationship problems and distills into a true science of relationships. Thanks!" - Kate C.
"Amazing tools to improve and strengthen your relationships." - Rodney M.